Smart H20 Summit, Inc. All rights reserved.
CALL FOR PAPERS - GUIDELINES FOR SPEAKER SUBMISSIONS
1. The aim of the Smart H2O Summit is to provide real world experience of how to improve the efficiency and quality of the water network and preference is given to papers giving hands-on experience of new IT and physical technologies.
2. No submissions will be accepted after the deadline of 15 April, 2015.
3. Each submission must include the name and title of the proposed speaker, and abstracts should be no more than 250 words (click here to download the form for completion). Please do not submit diagrams or further attachments at this time.
4. A copyright release form will be required for every accepted presentation, signed by the presenter(s) and relevant company personnel. For clarity, this release will empower theSmart H2O Summit organizers to re-use presentation materials in electronic and inprinted formats. Some presentations may be video-recorded.
5. Once a submission has been accepted, the conference organizer shall have the right to use the name of the presentation, the name of the presenter(s) and the name(s) of their companies in promotional materials in the run-up to the Smart H2O Summit.
Thank you again for your submissions to the Smart H2O Summit!